Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

indecisive

Before this I was so excited to go. Siap excited nak beli hadiah yg nampak haritu. I honestly think she will like it because it's pink. but x tau kenapa tibe2 start contemplating. dah x sure patut pegi or not. Risau plak tetibe. Do they want us to go? Actually, do they want me to attend?During my wedding, I sincerely invited them and I want them to attend. walaupon sorang je yg pegi haritu (kecik ati sket sbb bukan dua2), tp x pe. dah happy dah walaupon sorang je yg pegi. to me that is a good sign. But now, I'm not sure whether they want us to go or not.

before this, yakin je..sampai la hubster tanya "are we invited?" sentap jap, pastu jawab "dia invite kat fb"..then baru terfikir..hmm..contemplating plak now.

to me, i would love to go to celebrate and memeriahkan majlis, tp x nak la kalau pegi tp x mengembirakan hati pengantin. x elok la macam tu. tu hari paling bahagia for them, i'm not going to do anything to ruin that. They deserve to have the best day of their lives according to what they want with the people they want to celebrate with.

haih..mcm mana nak decide ni? ya allah, berilah aku petunjuk..


1 comment:

  1. Oke. Baru terbaca ur blog ni. *i'm so yesterday*..

    Thanks very much sbb walaupun contemplated, akhirnya u decided to dtg my wedding :)

    Bila bc post ni, baru terasa menyesal. Given what had happened to us, I should hv at least invited u personally :)

    Anyway, jgn la kecil hati tau (if masih la)..he wanted to come too but that day he really had to be with his family.

    ReplyDelete