Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

not related to my wedding

entah la...kdg2 rasa mcm semua benda pon salah..it's wrong to speak up what i feel, it's wrong to keep quite..everything seems soo wrong..kenape ye?-wedding-

tibe2 rasa cm sedih plak..honestly i'm happy to see all my friends happy..doesn't matter whether we're close, or not..whether we're in good term or not..i'm happy to know that they're happy and enjoying their life..everyday i pray for god to clear all the differences between us and make things better..recently i found out that one of my close friend (i consider her my close friend), one of whom which have been there with me thru the darkest times in my life is now engaged to my schoolmate, which happens to be my ex..the first thing that came out from my mouth at that time was "alhamdulillah, they deserve each other" i'm happy for u guys.. :)

tomorrow, another friend is getting engaged. both i've known since matric..congratulation to both of you..i'm happy that u guys found each other..but 1 thing that i really don't understand is why can't we just get along well? i tot everything has been laid on the table and settled..bila pk je, mesti sedih..sbb rasa cm, tah la..sampai bila nk mcm ni? dah la..i really2 hope we can get along like we used to..i really hope this will come to an end..it has been close to three years now..enuf!

anyway..i hope to see u guys on my wedding, but if don't feel like going, that's up to u..i really hope we can just put away all those unnecessary feelings and just get along normally..

No comments:

Post a Comment