Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

My dream engagement/wedding ring!




i love rings!! that is my ultimate general statement when it come to rings..i just love them! since i was in secondary school, i knw how i want my wedding ring to look like..i knw what brand i want, which design, the material (white gold/platinum) everything has been imagined and pre-decided (well... in my head jelah).

but since my wedding ring has been bought earlier before my engagement, i'm just going with that..mind u, i had 3 rings during my engagement..sampai dah x tau nk pkai kat mane..hehehe..and the fourth one we decided to use it for the wedding.

to me wedding ring is the ring for life! so, yes..it's really2 important..at least to me..

anyway, my perfect/dream engagement ring is actually those with one diamond..simple yet sophisticated..and a simple wedding band for the wedding..i love it when both is paired together..the band and the diamond ring..chantik sangat!! :)

as for brand..i know i can't afford selberan or cartier..i mean why waste so much money on it? if you could find something that u love within ur budget, then no need to buy those super expensive ring..unless if you/ur fiancee/future husband could afford it..then x de issue..as long as u can afford it! kalau gaji setakat 2k, x yah la mintak cincin sampai 20k kn?! but if gaji 50k, nak cincin 30k x pelah..kira ukur baju kat badan sendiri la..jgn plak nk ikut org..org just to show off..x dapat ape pon..just find something that u really love within ur/ur fiancee's budget..

going back to brand..i love D&P, Love Diamond/Love & co & Degem..my ultimate favourite of course the one in the blue box..Tiffany & Co..i just love their diamond rings design..eventho the diamond cut is not as good as C. club, but their rings are so adorable..and my latest obsession is definitely Love & Co..!! LOVE IT!! :) but for wedding bands..esp for guys, i vote for Degem.. :)

jom tgk cincin..(alamak, x dpt nk upload gambar..nti sy upload kemudian ye)




1 comment:

  1. I absolutely like this Engagement ring. It is elegant and classy. It is so sparkly with a beautiful white dazzling diamond. I can't stop looking at it. I will feel really great for buying that same Engagement Rings For Women.

    ReplyDelete