Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

my own wedding blog!

yay! i finally managed to have my own wedding blog.

i'm getting married in december this year..yeah, i know, dah dekat sgt tu..i have a few months to go..i have a lot of ideas for the wedding, but i'm not sure whether that will be possible or not..

since this is the first post, let's make a checklist for the wedding.

Date: confirmed
Venue: confirmed
Theme: confirmed
Nikah Outfit: kain je yg ada, x upah lagi
Sanding Outfit: not confirmed
Reception Outfit: haven't surveyed yet
Hantaran: on the way
Invitation: not confirmed
Guest list: not confirmed
Doorgift: not confirmed
Makeup: undecided

the details will be updated later.
hopefully this blog will help me be more organize and help me to keep track of my preparation progress. and i would really appreciate if everyone could help give ideas or suggestion. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment